Electrical Engineering Computer Aided Designer
As a Hispanic certified (MBE) (Minority Owned Business Enterprise), we believe in building long lasting strategic partnerships with not only clients, but also our highly valued team members. We are currently seeking Electrical Engineering CAD Designer.
Electrical Engineering CAD Designer
Responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
•AutoCAD to create construction, layout, and elevation drawings utilizing
reference files, blocks, and owner provided plan drawings.
•Scale and arrange details, notes, and call outs to effectively communicate layout
and assembly instructions within the drawings to Engineering and Construction
teams in a clear and concise manner.
• Possess willingness to work overtime in order to meet project deadlines.
• Have the ability to travel to jobsites as needed within the Chicago area to verify
Required knowledge, skills and abilities for success in the position include:
• 1 – 3 years of experience using AutoCAD or higher to create construction, layout, and elevation drawings, while applying drafting principles to depict electrical device layouts, equipment installations, wiring diagrams, and associated details.
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative, and follow through on challenging projects,
while always requesting supervisor input as needed.
• Experience in creating assembly and/or shop drawings of electrical devices
with complete and accurate dimensions and details is a plus.
•Knowledge of building automation systems, voice, and data wiring a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree a plus.
• Knowledge and experience in Autodesk Revit, AutoCad MEP and MicroStation a plus.