Quantum Crossings acted as the General and Electrical Contractor for the installation of 12 solar canopies and associated electrical equipment for the Cook County Bridgeview Court building. With each canopy being 21 feet tall, the objective of the project was to provide supplemental electrical power to the Court complex.
Project highlights included:
- Re-excavation of the existing parking lot and landscaped areas.
- Installation of 13’x 13’ x 3’ concrete footings.
- Assembly and installation of the solar canopies and bases.
- Directional boring and installation of electrical conduits between the solar canopies and the electrical switchgear located in the building.
- Installation of a 400A transfer switch.
- Installation of 4 electric vehicle charging stations.
- Asphalt pavement restoration and striping.
- Landscape restoration.
Our company is proud to have served as the single source general and electrical contracting solution for the Cook County Court’s Bridgeview facility and the people in which it serves.
- Installation of Concrete Footings
- Furnish and Installation of 400A Transfer Switch
- Installation of 4 Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Assembly & Erection of Solar Tree Trunks & Canopies.